Features and applications
Characteristics of the MAX DYNAMIC® Coupling
- Facility protection for twirl, twist, impact, and abrasion.
- Very simple replacement and maintenance without any oil or grease.
- Very simple replacement without the separation of motor or connector on the related line due to its simple structure.
- Possible for the dissimilar connection and assembly with the same hub.
- Polyurethane based for good water and chemical resistance.
- Highest flexible elasticity on run.
- Less noise.
- CRANES & HOISTS
- BREWERY & DISTILLING
- FOOD INDUSTRY
- LUMBER INDUSTRY
- PULP & PAPER MILL
- RUBBER INDUSTRY
- STEEL INDUSTRY
- TEXTILE MILLS
- AGGREGATE PROCESSING CEMENT